浦发硅谷银行 - 销售
刷新日期： 2019-06-11 截止日期： 2019-06-22
· Analyze Global Store business issues and opportunities in CN market through the data-driven approach
· Collect competitive information and market trend to identify meaningful insights to drive business growth
· Support product line operation daily issues, for example brand store build up, events, deals and promotions
· Discover category-level potential opportunity and issues through data analytics and provide solutions
· Current Bachelor or Graduate students
· Can work 4 to 5 days per week for at least 6 months
· Strong interest in program or product management in E-commerce industry.
· Detail-oriented and bias for action
· Strong communication skills to work with cross-functional and cross-regional teams
· Solid skills in Excel. Experience in SQL is a plus
· Good English speaking and writing skills
· Strong interest in product line operation in the E-commerce industry
· Experience in business with retail/e-commerce is a plus
· Experience in SQL is a plus
At Amazon, we have a unique culture built on pioneering into unknown and new frontiers. In 2018 we reached a new milestone of reaching the top ten in the annual Fortune 500 list of biggest US companies. By hiring those that take risks and find fulfillment through making the impossible commonplace, Amazon cultivates innovation. Every employee at Amazon has the power to forge their own path and to have a true impact on the business, and we find that exhilarating.
In 2014, we launched Amazon Global Store, offering millions of international brands and products direct from the US, Europe, and Japan, but allowing Chinese customers to purchase with local language, currency, payment methods, and customer services, all with the convenience of never leaving the Amazon China site Z.cn. With over 300 million active customers, over 140 fulfillment centers, and serving more than 180 countries and regions, Amazon is well positioned to capture this growing opportunity in China. Our vision is to be the "go-to-place" for Chinese consumers to shop for global brands and products.
This role is positioned to perform under a data-driven, multi-functional and fast-moving organizational and market context. As a Program Management intern, you will be responsible for supporting the China Global Store Business Operations team to drive the strategic growth of Cross-Border business for Amazon in CN marketplace.